lundi 14 octobre 2013

A wonderful week in France

  As one of the ten finalist of the Julbo Ride Session contest, I had to go back to France to meet the julbo crew and someone not very important ... no, in fact it was the chance of a life to ride with the great Fabien Barel, a very famous rider and world champs in Downhill mountain biking. The lucky one who will get selected to go to Guatemala will ride with him during 10 days. They will ride the jungle, the Mayas temple and even a volcano rising at 3976m above sea level. 


I'm currently waiting for the news that will tell us which one will go to Guatemala with Fabien.





  It was a wonderful day, and I had the chance to meet very nice people, we will for sure keep in touch to go on a ride together in the future !





 On the morrow, I took a bath at Tahiti. Yes, really ! At Tahiti beach, near St-Tropez. Much warmer than the last I have taken on the beach of Stonehaven, a week ago in Scotland.

 I went back home the same day, and with my friend Loïc, we decided to head to Tignes on the morrow to ski as the weather didn't look great for mountain biking. The weather there on Sunday was amazing, above the cloud, we enjoyed a really fresh snow. But four skiers, triggered an avalanche that ran down the slopes ! Pretty scary, but thankfully, nobody got hurt. 
 It was so nice to share that day with my mate on a snowboard and me finding back the skill in ski.



 I managed to meet my friend Jérémie and we went on a nostalgic orienteering run together.  Approximately 15km I would say.  Very tough on some part, but still had a lot of fun with my best friend for those crazy stuff that we are used to do together ! 



I LOVE LIFE !!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire